Hahaha. Shiooook ar, after bathing.
TP or NP or SP? Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Every school me & best went, the duration was only 10 - 15 mins.
Was so hoping to see rk, over at TP today, but guess not.
Went over to Parkway to walk a little. Cut our hair.
Then me & best separated ways.
RACHEL TAN SAW MR A/C AT EASTPOINT CAN!
Arggggggg. not fair. I saw her Mr Peh. Then she saw my adrian!
My adrian? Hahahahaha.
God must be unhappy with us or we're not praying hard enough. =/
But thank god, many new friends came.
It rained today. so the beach outing was cancelled and changed to the Settler's Cafe.
Which is like a board game cafe at Katong.
Played Twister, totally twisted my body. oh my. Haha.
Then played, that IQ metal metal remove thingy. Cracked my brains like shit.
That two stupids (kai & alvin) so good lah. urrrg
Took 12 to Simei. Then walk over to church.
Bbq, was, alrights lah. So I led the songs, and songen led the games.
played with little rachel. I almost died. She chased me, I chased her.
Fed her bread. which she pronounce as, blood. SHE'S SO CUTE!
The guys were playing soccer. She went " kor kor go! " Hahaha.
Bringing her to the toilet is the worst part. Haha.
Maybe I shld, think twice about the course I want. sighsssss
The girlfriends are all coming for stayover at my place.
Because they're having day camp at TP.
So crossed the road then reached alr. Haha
Oooookay. I am so freaaaaaaakin tired.
Nights :)
TP or NP or SP? Aaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Every school me & best went, the duration was only 10 - 15 mins.
Was so hoping to see rk, over at TP today, but guess not.
Went over to Parkway to walk a little. Cut our hair.
Then me & best separated ways.
RACHEL TAN SAW MR A/C AT EASTPOINT CAN!
Arggggggg. not fair. I saw her Mr Peh. Then she saw my adrian!
My adrian? Hahahahaha.
God must be unhappy with us or we're not praying hard enough. =/
But thank god, many new friends came.
It rained today. so the beach outing was cancelled and changed to the Settler's Cafe.
Which is like a board game cafe at Katong.
Played Twister, totally twisted my body. oh my. Haha.
Then played, that IQ metal metal remove thingy. Cracked my brains like shit.
That two stupids (kai & alvin) so good lah. urrrg
Took 12 to Simei. Then walk over to church.
Bbq, was, alrights lah. So I led the songs, and songen led the games.
played with little rachel. I almost died. She chased me, I chased her.
Fed her bread. which she pronounce as, blood. SHE'S SO CUTE!
The guys were playing soccer. She went " kor kor go! " Hahaha.
Bringing her to the toilet is the worst part. Haha.
Maybe I shld, think twice about the course I want. sighsssss
The girlfriends are all coming for stayover at my place.
Because they're having day camp at TP.
So crossed the road then reached alr. Haha
Oooookay. I am so freaaaaaaakin tired.
Nights :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home